Welcome to my Studio Blog

Take a peek into my studio and See what inspires me to create my paintings and what’s been happening in my studio and on my travels.

I love to travel, see new places and meet new people. I love to create bold colourful paintings, many of them based on my wonderful travels.



Saturday, January 13, 2007

"Beach Colours" Finished

I am happy to say that I am finished my painting. I am very happy with the results and I think Andreas will be quite happy with his little painting. He had to stay in hospital a few more days and now he is out and should be home tomorrow night. I am looking forward to seeing him and giving him this "get-well" gift.

Beach Colours - Acrylics, 20 x 40 cm and Framed

A little close up of the cute beach chair:


Thanks for all your help and comments about my painting.

1 comment:

Kim said...

hi Lisa
Wonderful!!!!!
I love it!!
You could do a series on beaches
around the world????
Happy to hear that Andre's eye is on the mend.....have a great weekend
love....